Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AppleCare plus

Well I can see where I can buy it repeated every where. What I can’t see is what I’m buying - a printed service warranty, one that shows the advantages on top of the two year warranty the new 24 inch desk top comes with.

Posted on May 28, 2021 11:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2021 12:01 AM

Hi Davidand,

The following is from: AppleCare Products - Mac - Apple.

Every Mac comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warrantyand up to 90 days of complimentary technical support. AppleCare+ for Mac extends your coverage from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for other damage, plus applicable tax.1 In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.2

Furthermore...

Get up to 3 years of accidental damage protection and expert technical support from Apple.

• 24/7 priority access to Apple experts
  • Apple-certified repairs using genuine Apple parts
  • Onsite repair available for Mac desktops
  • Up to 2 incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months

Cheers,

Jack

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 29, 2021 12:01 AM in response to Davidand

Hi Davidand,

The following is from: AppleCare Products - Mac - Apple.

Every Mac comes with one year of hardware repair coverage through its limited warrantyand up to 90 days of complimentary technical support. AppleCare+ for Mac extends your coverage from your AppleCare+ purchase date and adds up to two incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months, each subject to a service fee of $99 for screen damage or external enclosure damage, or $299 for other damage, plus applicable tax.1 In addition, you’ll get 24/7 priority access to Apple experts by chat or phone.2

Furthermore...

Get up to 3 years of accidental damage protection and expert technical support from Apple.

• 24/7 priority access to Apple experts
  • Apple-certified repairs using genuine Apple parts
  • Onsite repair available for Mac desktops
  • Up to 2 incidents of accidental damage protection every 12 months

Cheers,

Jack

May 29, 2021 12:44 AM in response to Davidand

I don't see Costco mention a two year AppleCare warranty, except for iPhone/iPad. All Mac models are three year AppleCare.

Should a repair be needed, you cannot ship an iMac. You either go to an Apple Store or find an Apple Authorized Service Provisor (AASP) near you.

I just looked at AASPs in Hawaii, and there are several on the islands.

Cheers,

Jack

AppleCare plus

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.