Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I just pay Apple Music online so iTunes won’t take all of my money?

My Apple Music payment is coming up can I pay Apple Music online instead of in the app actual App Store? I’ve put my card on here once before and It took all of my money saying that I owed for previous apps in subscriptions And I’m not trying to go through that again.

iPhone X, iOS 14

Posted on May 29, 2021 8:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2021 11:06 AM

Hi,

To pay your Apple Music subscription, you need to have a payment method associated to your Apple ID, you can certainly subscribe from Apple Music website, but it’s the same than if you do it via your iPhone.

And, if iTunes charged you for some subscriptions you didn’t pay, it’s completely normal.

Do not pay your subscriptions or purchases made through Apple could affect your Apple ID.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 29, 2021 11:06 AM in response to tanesha179

Hi,

To pay your Apple Music subscription, you need to have a payment method associated to your Apple ID, you can certainly subscribe from Apple Music website, but it’s the same than if you do it via your iPhone.

And, if iTunes charged you for some subscriptions you didn’t pay, it’s completely normal.

Do not pay your subscriptions or purchases made through Apple could affect your Apple ID.

Can I just pay Apple Music online so iTunes won’t take all of my money?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.