Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

photos moving

I'm trying to create an imovie using my photos and I don't want the photos to move up and down in the imovie. How can I fix that

Posted on May 29, 2021 5:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2021 7:45 PM

Select the photo and then click on the crop tool (the one that looks like intersecting angles) in the toolbar at the upper right of your screen. In the settings controls that appear, deselect Ken Burns and select Fit.

For future projects, click on iMovie/Preferences and select Photo Placement: Fit in the preferences box that appears. Projects created after the change will not have the Ken Burns movement.

-- Rich

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 29, 2021 7:45 PM in response to gaemiguel

Select the photo and then click on the crop tool (the one that looks like intersecting angles) in the toolbar at the upper right of your screen. In the settings controls that appear, deselect Ken Burns and select Fit.

For future projects, click on iMovie/Preferences and select Photo Placement: Fit in the preferences box that appears. Projects created after the change will not have the Ken Burns movement.

-- Rich

photos moving

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.