Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i dont have a flash light

I don’t have a flag light button anywhere

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on May 29, 2021 6:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2021 6:40 PM

Hello Mcp488! I see you have a problem with the option to turn on the flashlight showing up.

to find the flashlight on an iPhone with a home button, swipe up from the bottom of the screen. Then press the flashlight icon, which should look like this.

If that doesn’t work, it may have disappeared from the control center. To fix this, open settings, tap control center, and tap the green plus button next to the flashlight icon to re-add it to the menu. Then repeat the steps to turn on flashlight listed above.

your post says you have an iPhone SE. if you are using a different that should work on pretty much all iPhones with home buttons. If you have an iPhone without a home button, such as iPhone XR, or iPhone 11, or something like that, then follow all the same steps, except drag down from the top right corner of the screen.

if you have set it to only allow access to the control center when on the Home Screen, you may have to visit that. If this is not what you are looking for, please say so.

Also, if you need anything else. Like assistance with your iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac, or other apple devices, anyone here would be happy to help. And if you have a different device, like Samsung or Google, some of us(including me) could probably help with that too!

just note: this is not apple, this is the community of apple users.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 29, 2021 6:40 PM in response to Mcp488

Hello Mcp488! I see you have a problem with the option to turn on the flashlight showing up.

to find the flashlight on an iPhone with a home button, swipe up from the bottom of the screen. Then press the flashlight icon, which should look like this.

If that doesn’t work, it may have disappeared from the control center. To fix this, open settings, tap control center, and tap the green plus button next to the flashlight icon to re-add it to the menu. Then repeat the steps to turn on flashlight listed above.

your post says you have an iPhone SE. if you are using a different that should work on pretty much all iPhones with home buttons. If you have an iPhone without a home button, such as iPhone XR, or iPhone 11, or something like that, then follow all the same steps, except drag down from the top right corner of the screen.

if you have set it to only allow access to the control center when on the Home Screen, you may have to visit that. If this is not what you are looking for, please say so.

Also, if you need anything else. Like assistance with your iPhone, iPad, iPod, Mac, or other apple devices, anyone here would be happy to help. And if you have a different device, like Samsung or Google, some of us(including me) could probably help with that too!

just note: this is not apple, this is the community of apple users.

i dont have a flash light

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.