Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages not updating

My laptop has just updated.

PAGES is saying it cant update because I dont have the latest mac update.

I have macOS version 10.13.6 (17G66)

How do I get the latest version of OS to update?

MacBook Air 13″, macOS 10.13

Posted on May 29, 2021 6:45 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2021 7:24 PM

f your Mac "has just updated" to macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), that is provbably the end of the road for it as far as OS updates are concerned.

You can confirm whether it is current enough to accept 1.15 (Catalina) here: macOS Catalina is compatible with these computers - Apple Support. There's also a link to instructions for updating to Mojave (10.14) at tht site.

You'll need you Mac's model name and date of introduction, both avilable from the panel that opens when you choose About this Mao in the Apple menu.

Regards,

Barry

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 29, 2021 7:24 PM in response to Cerberus_21

f your Mac "has just updated" to macOS 10.13 (High Sierra), that is provbably the end of the road for it as far as OS updates are concerned.

You can confirm whether it is current enough to accept 1.15 (Catalina) here: macOS Catalina is compatible with these computers - Apple Support. There's also a link to instructions for updating to Mojave (10.14) at tht site.

You'll need you Mac's model name and date of introduction, both avilable from the panel that opens when you choose About this Mao in the Apple menu.

Regards,

Barry

Pages not updating

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.