Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Update

I have an iPad mini still in a version 13.3. The new IOS update is version 14.6. Can I update direct to 14.6 or should do a previous version before?

thanks

iPad mini 4, iPadOS 13

Posted on May 29, 2021 9:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 29, 2021 10:29 PM

eamarins Said:

"Update: I have an iPad mini still in a version 13.3. The new IOS update is version 14.6. Can I update direct to 14.6 or should do a previous version before? thanks"

-------

Important:

Backup First: Make a backup of your device using iCloud or your computer. That way you can have something to restore you iPad from, should anything go wrong with the update installation.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 29, 2021 10:29 PM in response to eamarins

eamarins Said:

"Update: I have an iPad mini still in a version 13.3. The new IOS update is version 14.6. Can I update direct to 14.6 or should do a previous version before? thanks"

-------

Important:

Backup First: Make a backup of your device using iCloud or your computer. That way you can have something to restore you iPad from, should anything go wrong with the update installation.

Update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.