Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

After 7 months my iPhone SE battery health has drastically reduced to 87%

I bought my Iphone SE 2020 on 31st of October 2020, now its almost 7 months and my battery health is drastically reduced to 87%. I normally charge my phone 2 times a day. Is there anyone who is facing the same type of issue and what should I do now 🙁 ??????

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on May 29, 2021 10:57 PM

3 replies

May 30, 2021 2:58 AM in response to taufique224

Check Settings, General, About and check that you still have 5 months warranty left.

Or at https://checkcoverage.apple.com

This is not serious but very unusual for a phone 7 months old. However if you do have 5 months warranty left (ie you bought it brand new) then if it drops below 80% in the warranty period then Apple generally will replace the battery for free.

I suspect though that this phone may not have been new when you bought it - so check the coverage.

After 7 months my iPhone SE battery health has drastically reduced to 87%

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.