Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Multiplayer enabled in Screen Time but still not permitted

I can’t find a way to enable multiplayer Arcade games for my son. All the settings I can find are set to allow it. Any ideas?

iPhone 6s

Posted on May 30, 2021 2:44 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2021 7:00 AM

Hey there John Stevens1,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand you’re having issues with playing multiplayer games in Apple Arcade. We’ll be happy to help. 

Do you have any restrictions in place for your child? If so, but you feel they are set correctly, you could turn off Screen Time for them and see if that helps. That could verify if this is related to any settings in the feature. You can read more about this here:

Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2021 7:00 AM in response to John Stevens1

Hey there John Stevens1,

Thanks for reaching out to Apple Support Communities. We understand you’re having issues with playing multiplayer games in Apple Arcade. We’ll be happy to help. 

Do you have any restrictions in place for your child? If so, but you feel they are set correctly, you could turn off Screen Time for them and see if that helps. That could verify if this is related to any settings in the feature. You can read more about this here:

Use parental controls on your child's iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Take care.

Multiplayer enabled in Screen Time but still not permitted

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.