Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad pro

how can I erase my iPad and reboot as a new device

my iPad cannot connect t to the wifi as the wifi button not responding and trying to erase content to reboot iPad to see if they will help but I am told to back up and unable to do so as wifi button not working

iPad Pro, 14

Posted on May 30, 2021 8:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2021 9:46 AM

Starting with your core issue, if WiFi is not available, start by resetting your network settings:

Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings

If you wish to completely reset your iPad to factory settings, you will need access to either a PC (with iTunes installed) or a Mac (with iTunes or Finder - as appropriate for the installed version of macOS):

Restore your iPhone, iPad or iPod to factory settings – Apple Support

Restoring to Factory Settings will completely erase the iPad - and reinstall a fresh copy of the most recent version of iPadOS supported by your iPad.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 30, 2021 9:46 AM in response to morais257

Starting with your core issue, if WiFi is not available, start by resetting your network settings:

Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings

If you wish to completely reset your iPad to factory settings, you will need access to either a PC (with iTunes installed) or a Mac (with iTunes or Finder - as appropriate for the installed version of macOS):

Restore your iPhone, iPad or iPod to factory settings – Apple Support

Restoring to Factory Settings will completely erase the iPad - and reinstall a fresh copy of the most recent version of iPadOS supported by your iPad.

iPad pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.