Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My contact list disappeared and im not sure how that happened, how do i find it?

Contact list disappeared, how do i retrieve back?

iPhone SE, iOS 14

Posted on May 30, 2021 3:18 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2021 3:38 PM

AlmLorDom Said:

"My contact list disappeared and im not sure how that happened, how do i find it?: Contact list disappeared, how do i retrieve back?"

-------

What to Try:

A. Enable Contacts in iCloud:

Is Contacts enabled in iCloud Settings? If not, then enable it, and see if it pops up. If so, then it is gone amongst all devices associated to your Apple ID. So, to enable it:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: your name (top item)
  3. Tap: iCloud
  4. Tap: Contacts (so that it is green)

B. Restore your iPhone from a Backup:

Have any backups of this iPhone prior to this occurrence? If so, then restore your iPhone from it. If not, then take this as a learning experience, knowing to always backup your device prior to making any major change to it(which may be the case here). Important: Back up you iPhone prior to performing this installation, should anything go wrong from here on out.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 30, 2021 3:38 PM in response to AlmLorDom

AlmLorDom Said:

"My contact list disappeared and im not sure how that happened, how do i find it?: Contact list disappeared, how do i retrieve back?"

-------

What to Try:

A. Enable Contacts in iCloud:

Is Contacts enabled in iCloud Settings? If not, then enable it, and see if it pops up. If so, then it is gone amongst all devices associated to your Apple ID. So, to enable it:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: your name (top item)
  3. Tap: iCloud
  4. Tap: Contacts (so that it is green)

B. Restore your iPhone from a Backup:

Have any backups of this iPhone prior to this occurrence? If so, then restore your iPhone from it. If not, then take this as a learning experience, knowing to always backup your device prior to making any major change to it(which may be the case here). Important: Back up you iPhone prior to performing this installation, should anything go wrong from here on out.

My contact list disappeared and im not sure how that happened, how do i find it?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.