Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I cancel my apple I tunes? I no longer want to use your service.

I no loner want to be charged for apps or use iTunes. Please remove my PayPal information on file

iPhone 12, iOS 14

Posted on May 30, 2021 3:30 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 30, 2021 5:27 PM

You're the only one that can cancel services and subscriptions you have. Check the links below:

How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Downgrade or cancel your iCloud storage plan - Apple Support

About iTunes, the iTunes app is necessary to sync/update/restore Apple devices. The iTunes Store is an online store to purchase content. That said, those can't be canceled.

If you need any more help or some more specific verification on your Apple ID, please contact Apple Support directly Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

For info: this community is made of regular users just like you, that's why we can't do ourselves what you're asking for, OK? So, if not alone, you'll have to contact the mothership to get it done.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 30, 2021 5:27 PM in response to Bullybull1

You're the only one that can cancel services and subscriptions you have. Check the links below:

How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Downgrade or cancel your iCloud storage plan - Apple Support

About iTunes, the iTunes app is necessary to sync/update/restore Apple devices. The iTunes Store is an online store to purchase content. That said, those can't be canceled.

If you need any more help or some more specific verification on your Apple ID, please contact Apple Support directly Contact Apple for support and service - Apple Support

For info: this community is made of regular users just like you, that's why we can't do ourselves what you're asking for, OK? So, if not alone, you'll have to contact the mothership to get it done.

Can I cancel my apple I tunes? I no longer want to use your service.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.