Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes cancellation and refund

I would like a refund please €11.49 was taken out of my account by iTunes for pure vpn which they told me they cancelled my subscription that I won’t get charged but yet I still got charged and I am very unhappy

[Edited by Moderator]

Posted on May 31, 2021 4:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2021 4:52 AM

It's a really bad idea to post your email address/ID/physical address in a public forum, even in an image - it's an invitation to spam and a security risk - and I've asked the Hosts to remove them.

This is a user to user forum: you are not talking to Apple here and we don't have access to your account. If you bought the service through iTunes you need to cancel it yourself - please see How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If you cancelled it properly and were susbsequently charged then you would be due for a refund. If you didn't cancel it properly it would be at Apple's discretion. Go to https://reportaproblem.apple.com/?s=6

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2021 4:52 AM in response to dammy99

It's a really bad idea to post your email address/ID/physical address in a public forum, even in an image - it's an invitation to spam and a security risk - and I've asked the Hosts to remove them.

This is a user to user forum: you are not talking to Apple here and we don't have access to your account. If you bought the service through iTunes you need to cancel it yourself - please see How to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

If you cancelled it properly and were susbsequently charged then you would be due for a refund. If you didn't cancel it properly it would be at Apple's discretion. Go to https://reportaproblem.apple.com/?s=6

iTunes cancellation and refund

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.