Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

HELLO! My Apple MacBook Pro was stolen and now I can not see it in my Icloud account, but I have not changed there nothing. I wanted to find it by apple searcher

My Apple MacBook Pro was stolen and now I can not see it in my Icloud account, but I have not changed there nothing. I wanted to find it by apple searcher.

Can you check what devices i have had and find my MacBook Apple Pro, which was connected with my Icloud

Posted on May 31, 2021 5:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2021 6:52 AM

gunar96 wrote:

My Apple MacBook Pro was stolen and now I can not see it in my Icloud account, but I have not changed there nothing. I wanted to find it by apple searcher.

Can you check what devices i have had and find my MacBook Apple Pro, which was connected with my Icloud

Apple has no way of tracking your Mac, however reference:

Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple ...

If your Mac is lost or stolen

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2021 6:52 AM in response to gunar96

gunar96 wrote:

Apple has no way of tracking your Mac, however reference:

Use the Find My app to locate a missing device or item - Apple ...

If your Mac is lost or stolen

HELLO! My Apple MacBook Pro was stolen and now I can not see it in my Icloud account, but I have not changed there nothing. I wanted to find it by apple searcher

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.