Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I find Apple Discussions?

Hi~

I can’t seem to find the “Apple Community Discussion” forum unless I click on the email Apple sends us to let us know if someone has answered our questions.

Is there an app?

Is it hidden in plain sight?

For the life of me, I can’t figure it out.

Thanks in advance…

❀,

PRШ

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on May 31, 2021 9:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2021 9:38 AM

Apple made it a little less intuitive to find when you click on Support in the menu bar of Apple’s home page. You have to select a device, software, etc, and then go down to the bottom of the screen where you can find the Ask the Community section which will lead you to the support community.

Or you can bookmark this.

Official Apple Support Community

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2021 9:38 AM in response to PunkRockWife

Apple made it a little less intuitive to find when you click on Support in the menu bar of Apple’s home page. You have to select a device, software, etc, and then go down to the bottom of the screen where you can find the Ask the Community section which will lead you to the support community.

Or you can bookmark this.

Official Apple Support Community

May 31, 2021 9:46 AM in response to PunkRockWife

There are several ways to access. If you go to Support and select a product page like this:

https://support.apple.com/mac

a link to Discussions is near the bottom of that page:

What may be most useful is this site map which you can bookmark:

Site Map - Apple Community

That is so much easier to use than the layers of pages you have to go through from the Communities home page to find specific subject areas in which to post or search.

May 31, 2021 11:29 AM in response to PunkRockWife

“Apple Community Discussion” forum

Just to add: there is not one forum with that name...... they are all hardware or software specific. The only "general" forum is the one you posted in - Using Apple Support Communities - which is the perfect forum for this type of question.

Edit:

@ Allan: having the "post won't show up until the next one is posted" syndrome again.

How do I find Apple Discussions?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.