Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Refund the chargers and unsubscribe the app

To ABA english app has been renew automatically on 31.05.2021. In this renewal there was 74.99 USD has been debited my account . I want to refund the chargers. I have not use this since long time. I try unsubscribe the app through apple Id but it has not howing under subscribed app please help meb

[Image Edited by Moderator to Remove Personal Information]

Posted on May 31, 2021 10:24 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2021 11:06 AM

On your phone, Open Settings. Tap on your name at the top. Then tap on Subscriptions. Do you see this subscription? If you see it tap on it, then tap Cancel Subscription. After you do that it should list ways to renew under Options. If you don’t see it you did not subscribe using the Apple App Store. In that case click here→If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed - Apple Support

7 replies
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2021 11:06 AM in response to gihan272

On your phone, Open Settings. Tap on your name at the top. Then tap on Subscriptions. Do you see this subscription? If you see it tap on it, then tap Cancel Subscription. After you do that it should list ways to renew under Options. If you don’t see it you did not subscribe using the Apple App Store. In that case click here→If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed - Apple Support

May 31, 2021 11:28 AM in response to gihan272

Did you see the charge when you followed my instructions?

YES, I SAW THE SUBSCRIPTION AND CANCELED IT - then go here→Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

NO, I DID NOT SEE THE SUBSCRIPTION - then go here →If the subscription that you want to cancel is not listed - Apple Support

The BLUE TEXT in my post are called links - you click on a link to open a new page with more information. Please click on the link above after answering my questions.

Refund the chargers and unsubscribe the app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.