Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot use my canoscan 9000f with masOS v11.4 Bis Sur

iMac 27″, macOS 10.13

Posted on May 31, 2021 12:46 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2021 1:13 PM

The paid VueScan Professional application supports this scanner without any Canon drivers or software needed. You can try VueScan with this scanner to convince yourself before any purchase decision.

In 2010, I was confronted by a Canon scanner that the vendor no longer supported on macOS. I purchased VueScan Professional at that time and have used the scanner with newer versions of VueScan Professional without any additional VueScan product update charges or subscription. This scanner works right now on my M1 Mac mini running macOS 11.4 and the current version of VueScan Professional. I have never received any consideration or compensation from VueScan for product recommendations.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2021 1:13 PM in response to railroadman

The paid VueScan Professional application supports this scanner without any Canon drivers or software needed. You can try VueScan with this scanner to convince yourself before any purchase decision.

In 2010, I was confronted by a Canon scanner that the vendor no longer supported on macOS. I purchased VueScan Professional at that time and have used the scanner with newer versions of VueScan Professional without any additional VueScan product update charges or subscription. This scanner works right now on my M1 Mac mini running macOS 11.4 and the current version of VueScan Professional. I have never received any consideration or compensation from VueScan for product recommendations.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.