Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i got 18 dollars taken from my account

ok, so yesterday i put a 25 dollar gift card on my ipad, and i came back this morning ( i know i haven't bought anything) and i have only 7 dollars of credits?? somebody please help.

iPad, iOS 12

Posted on May 31, 2021 2:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on May 31, 2021 2:24 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

May 31, 2021 2:24 PM in response to pleasestopscammingme

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

i got 18 dollars taken from my account

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.