Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

If my bank (credit union) will not allow me to put my debit cafd in my "wallet," is there another way I can add to Apple Cash?

If my bank (credit union) will not allow me to have my debit card in my "wallet," is there another way I can add cash to Apple Cash?

Posted on Jun 1, 2021 10:15 AM

1 reply

Jun 2, 2021 9:17 AM in response to BDep

Hi there BDep,

Thanks for joining us in Apple Support Communities! We understand you're asking if there is a different way to add money to Apple Cash besides using a debit card from your Wallet. We're glad you're here and we can provide some guidance.

"After you set up Apple Cash, you can add money to your balance using the debit or prepaid cards that you already use with Apple Pay in Wallet. If you don’t already have one of these cards in Wallet, you need to add one before you can add money." Have a look at this link to learn more about how to add money to Apple Cash:

Add money to Apple Cash

With that said, you'll need to add a debit or prepaid card from a participating bank to use with Apple Pay in the Wallet app before you can add money to Apple Cash. This link provides details about which payment methods can be used based on where you're located:

Apple Pay participating banks in Canada, Latin America, and the United States

Also, you can visit this link to learn how to add a card to your Wallet and set up Apple Pay:

Set up Apple Pay

We hope this information is helpful. Don’t hesitate to let us know if you have any more questions.

Take care.

If my bank (credit union) will not allow me to put my debit cafd in my "wallet," is there another way I can add to Apple Cash?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.