Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

May I purchase Apps using credit card from Bangladesh?

Posted on Jun 1, 2021 11:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2021 12:31 PM

Short answer, NO.

Bangladesh is currently outside of Apple's business area. There is no App Store for Bangladesh. If you live in Bangladesh, you cannot legally buy apps.

If you are a legal resident of another country for which Apple has an App Store, you must use a payment method from that country only with a verifiable billing address in that country.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.4; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.5; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.6; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.6; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.6; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.6  HomePods, audioOS 14.6 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2021 12:31 PM in response to ditta_al

Short answer, NO.

Bangladesh is currently outside of Apple's business area. There is no App Store for Bangladesh. If you live in Bangladesh, you cannot legally buy apps.

If you are a legal resident of another country for which Apple has an App Store, you must use a payment method from that country only with a verifiable billing address in that country.

M1 Mac mini, macOS 11.4; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 7.5; iPad Pro 2nd Gen, iPadOS 14.6; iPad Air 2, iPadOS 14.6; iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14.6; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 14.6  HomePods, audioOS 14.6 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.