Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Epson R3000 and high Sierra not working

Followed Epson's instructions by deleting this printer then re-adding it. It is connected via Ethernet and prints the Network Status page OK. However, I cannot print from the iMac. Then I uninstalled the Epson drivers from my library and redid the Epson instructions. This time it took linger, presumably because it had to add the drivers. Still no printing. Changed the connection to wifi, still no printing. According to the iMac's System Preferences/printers/options, the driver version is 9.29. Any ideas? Thanks.

iMac, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jun 1, 2021 1:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2021 8:20 PM

Have you been to the Epson Support page for this printer, click on the link below.

https://www.epson.co.uk/products/printers/inkjet-printers/photo/epson-stylus-photo-r3000/Support-Downloads

Make sure the correct macOS version has been selected, go to Drivers and Software, click on the + buttons

to reveal the downloads available to you.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2021 8:20 PM in response to KLM1211

Have you been to the Epson Support page for this printer, click on the link below.

https://www.epson.co.uk/products/printers/inkjet-printers/photo/epson-stylus-photo-r3000/Support-Downloads

Make sure the correct macOS version has been selected, go to Drivers and Software, click on the + buttons

to reveal the downloads available to you.

Jun 1, 2021 8:36 PM in response to KLM1211

KLM1211 Said:

"Epson R3000 and high Sierra not working: Followed Epson's instructions by deleting this printer then re-adding it. It is connected via Ethernet and prints the Network Status page OK. However, I cannot print from the iMac.[...]"

-------

What to Try:

Try this site, seeing if anything is of help: Epson Stylus Photo R3000 | Epson. It has drivers. Where are you getting these drivers, BTW? Be certain you get them from the manufacturer's domain (epson.com). Elsewise, it may be malware or junk you install on your Mac.

Epson R3000 and high Sierra not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.