Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The app showed 3 days trial and then subscription

The app I downloaded showed three days free trial and then subscription at a price but I was charged on my card in the trail phase only

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 1, 2021 2:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2021 2:53 PM

Free trials do continue after the trial period unless cancelled. It is strange that you'd be charged in the "Free Trial" period, as this only renews on the date specified when the trial ends.

You can find out what the charge was here : If you see "apple.com/bill" on your billing statement – Apple Support

You can view and cancel your subscription following the steps at How to cancel a subscription from Apple – Apple Support

You could potentially try and claim a refund by contacting Apple's Form > Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple – Apple Support however this isn't guaranteed and it is up to whether Apple allow the refund or not.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2021 2:53 PM in response to Gauravnishar

Free trials do continue after the trial period unless cancelled. It is strange that you'd be charged in the "Free Trial" period, as this only renews on the date specified when the trial ends.

You can find out what the charge was here : If you see "apple.com/bill" on your billing statement – Apple Support

You can view and cancel your subscription following the steps at How to cancel a subscription from Apple – Apple Support

You could potentially try and claim a refund by contacting Apple's Form > Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple – Apple Support however this isn't guaranteed and it is up to whether Apple allow the refund or not.

The app showed 3 days trial and then subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.