Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Free year of apple tv

I bought my son a new iPhone SE a couple months back. I got notified that I get a free year of apple tv. I tried to sign up and am getting charged 4.99 monthly. Where is my free year? Also got an ail saying I am about to lose my free year.

iPhone SE

Posted on Jun 1, 2021 5:52 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2021 7:07 AM

If your son is the user of the new eligible device, then the offer is his to claim, within the first three months. The offer is for the first user of the device, regardless of who paid for it.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if he has trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2021 7:07 AM in response to gkftaf99

If your son is the user of the new eligible device, then the offer is his to claim, within the first three months. The offer is for the first user of the device, regardless of who paid for it.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if he has trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

Free year of apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.