Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do I need WiFi to use iPad?

Do I need WiFi to use ipad

Posted on Jun 2, 2021 2:40 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2021 2:45 AM

the initial set up on an iPad requires a wifi connection and so do any software updates, any app downloading or internet browsing. if you have an iPad with cellular you can insert a SIM card to provide an Internet connection to enable you to do many of these things

however you can still use some iPad features offline. there are many games what do not need an internet connection. also you can download content from streaming platforms such as Apple TV+, Netflix and Disney+

if you have nay further questions don't hesitate to ask

regards, Francesco

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2021 2:45 AM in response to JimmyHyatt

the initial set up on an iPad requires a wifi connection and so do any software updates, any app downloading or internet browsing. if you have an iPad with cellular you can insert a SIM card to provide an Internet connection to enable you to do many of these things

however you can still use some iPad features offline. there are many games what do not need an internet connection. also you can download content from streaming platforms such as Apple TV+, Netflix and Disney+

if you have nay further questions don't hesitate to ask

regards, Francesco

Do I need WiFi to use iPad?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.