Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't remove subscription from Apple ID

I can not remove it from my Apple ID. Please give me the way to remove it ? Thanks!

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 2, 2021 2:25 AM

6 replies

Jun 2, 2021 2:30 AM in response to Trí_Mãi

1. Open the Settings app. 
  2. Tap your name. 
  3. Tap Subscriptions.

4. Tap the subscription you want to manage. Can't see the subscription you're looking for?
  5. Tap Cancel Subscription.

• Most subscriptions are renewed automatically unless you cancel them.
  • If you cancel a paid subscription, you can keep using the subscription until the next billing date.
  • If you cancel during a free trial period, you may lose access to the subscription immediately.

If you signed up for a free or discounted trial subscription and you don't want to renew it, cancel it at least 24 hours before the trial ends.

Hopefully this helps

Regards, Francesco

Jun 2, 2021 3:03 AM in response to Trí_Mãi

you can still click cancel and see if it works

if it still charges your account follow the steps to try to get a refund:

1. Go to reportaproblem.apple.com
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID and password.
  3. If you see the 'Report' or 'Report a Problem' button next to the item that you want to request a refund for, click it.
  4. Follow the instructions on the page to choose the reason why you want a refund and submit your request.

Please not that if the charge is still pending you are unable to request a refund. After the charge goes through, try to request a refund again.

Can't remove subscription from Apple ID

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.