Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Credit

I have a newly discharged Chapter 13. With 100% payments made on time. My credit score has went from 606 to 660 in less than a month. I applied for the Apple Card because I am trying to rebuild my credit. I was denied I’m assuming because my case being newly discharged. But I was not invited to participate in the 4 month Apple credit build plan. And just kind of curious as to why? People cannot fix credit if nobody will give them a chance. We have all hit a rough spot in our lives , but mine was 24 years ago. And I’ve spent all this money and time in a chapter 13 to fix it, and all I want to do is rebuild my credit

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 2, 2021 7:32 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2021 11:54 AM

See if there's any enlightenment in this document:

About Path to Apple Card - https://support.apple.com/HT211030

1 reply

Credit

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.