Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari security updates

Is Safari 13.1.2 still supported with security updates?

Or is it no longer supported like High Sierra OS 10.13.6?

(And why is it so hard to find an answer to this question on the Apple Support page?

Because they occasionally do provide updates to software they don't intend to support?)

iMac, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jun 2, 2021 9:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2021 11:02 AM

To be clear, Safari is normally only updated (for whatever reason) when the operating system is either updated or upgraded. Safari is installed as part of the operating system and normally it cannot be individually upgraded or updated. So, I suggest that you look at upgrading your computer's operating system if that is possible. I hope this answers your question.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2021 11:02 AM in response to tonyfromindianapolis

To be clear, Safari is normally only updated (for whatever reason) when the operating system is either updated or upgraded. Safari is installed as part of the operating system and normally it cannot be individually upgraded or updated. So, I suggest that you look at upgrading your computer's operating system if that is possible. I hope this answers your question.

Safari security updates

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.