Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPhone has been hacked what can I do?

My iPhone has been hacked what i can do 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

Posted on Jun 2, 2021 5:56 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2021 6:00 PM

No, it has not been hacked. The message is a very common scam attempt. Close the offending page and avoid sites that are involved in such bogus advertising tactics.

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Phony "tech support" / "ransomware" popup… - Apple Community

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 2, 2021 6:00 PM in response to Emanmziri

No, it has not been hacked. The message is a very common scam attempt. Close the offending page and avoid sites that are involved in such bogus advertising tactics.

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Phony "tech support" / "ransomware" popup… - Apple Community

Jun 2, 2021 6:00 PM in response to Emanmziri

Your iPhone has not been hacked. That is a scam to trick you into buying a useless app and probably a VPN service that will steal your data. Just delete it and ignore it. And don’t click “close”; it isn’t a close button at all, it will execute a JavaScript procedure that will mess up your browsing. Instead go to Settings/Safari and tap Clear History and Website Data.

My iPhone has been hacked what can I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.