Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

the face on my apple watch is scratched, how can I get it replaced?

Apple Watch

Posted on Jun 3, 2021 8:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2021 8:52 AM

Sorry to hear that your apple watch is scratched. There are a lot of complex parts in the Apple Watch. Therefore, the best, and most reliable repair is directly from Apple. Please reference the following watch Repair - Official Apple Support site for more information about scheduling a repair and pricing.

In summary,

Apple Watch repairs are not completed in-store. Apple makes it easy to send your device to an Apple Repair Center for specialized service. You can:

* Send your Apple Watch to an Apple Repair Center directly. Apple'll provide shipping instructions and packaging.

* Ask your Apple Authorized Service Provider or Apple Store technician to send it in for you. 

If your Apple Watch is covered by an AppleCare+ plan, you can also request Express Replacement Service. Apple will send you a replacement before you send us your Apple Watch. Please keep in mind that your replacement Apple Watch will have factory settings, so make sure you make backups of your data.

Check if you have AppleCare+ coverage by entering your Apple Watch serial number. 

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2021 8:52 AM in response to MizzCrank

Sorry to hear that your apple watch is scratched. There are a lot of complex parts in the Apple Watch. Therefore, the best, and most reliable repair is directly from Apple. Please reference the following watch Repair - Official Apple Support site for more information about scheduling a repair and pricing.

In summary,

Apple Watch repairs are not completed in-store. Apple makes it easy to send your device to an Apple Repair Center for specialized service. You can:

* Send your Apple Watch to an Apple Repair Center directly. Apple'll provide shipping instructions and packaging.

* Ask your Apple Authorized Service Provider or Apple Store technician to send it in for you. 

If your Apple Watch is covered by an AppleCare+ plan, you can also request Express Replacement Service. Apple will send you a replacement before you send us your Apple Watch. Please keep in mind that your replacement Apple Watch will have factory settings, so make sure you make backups of your data.

Check if you have AppleCare+ coverage by entering your Apple Watch serial number. 

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.