Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone 6s is disabled and i need help

my iphone 6s is disabled and i need help.

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 3, 2021 9:53 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2021 9:53 AM

If one had attempted unlocking multiple times with incorrect Lock Screen passcode, or if a message says that the device is disabled, learn what one needs, what one gets, and what is lost.

You need a computer to follow these steps. If you don't have a computer, borrow one from a friend.

Forgot? Click below to reset…

Click->If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your ...

Regarding your data, If…

1. You have an iCloud or iTunes latest backup, then there is nothing to worry about. If not read more...
  2. You have not backed up or do not have the latest backup, nor imported nor you have synced nor uploaded your data to cloud drives prior to the situation that you are in, then I am sorry, all your data is lost.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2021 9:53 AM in response to loving17

If one had attempted unlocking multiple times with incorrect Lock Screen passcode, or if a message says that the device is disabled, learn what one needs, what one gets, and what is lost.

You need a computer to follow these steps. If you don't have a computer, borrow one from a friend.

Forgot? Click below to reset…

Click->If you forgot the passcode for your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch, or your ...

Regarding your data, If…

1. You have an iCloud or iTunes latest backup, then there is nothing to worry about. If not read more...
  2. You have not backed up or do not have the latest backup, nor imported nor you have synced nor uploaded your data to cloud drives prior to the situation that you are in, then I am sorry, all your data is lost.

my iphone 6s is disabled and i need help

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.