Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I dispute this

I have a 63$charge I did not make

Posted on Jun 3, 2021 1:40 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2021 1:45 PM

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Also see: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2021 1:45 PM in response to Beccim8282

This is primarily a user-to-user support forum; other Apple users like you. We don't have access to information about charges to your account. See each of the steps in the following instructions. They include information on contacting Apple Support if the other steps don't help: If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

Also see: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

How can I dispute this

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.