Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I get a refund for the wrong purchase?

I accidentally subscribed to the Turbo vpn app and the money went out. Please give me a refund.

iPhone XS, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 3, 2021 2:24 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2021 2:26 PM

You could potentially try and claim a refund by contacting Apple's Form > Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple – Apple Support however this isn't guaranteed and it is up to whether Apple allow the refund or not.

Also, if you do not require the subscription you should cancel it following the steps at How to cancel a subscription from Apple – Apple Support (This avoids you being charged in the future)

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2021 2:26 PM in response to 태욱64

You could potentially try and claim a refund by contacting Apple's Form > Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple – Apple Support however this isn't guaranteed and it is up to whether Apple allow the refund or not.

Also, if you do not require the subscription you should cancel it following the steps at How to cancel a subscription from Apple – Apple Support (This avoids you being charged in the future)

Can I get a refund for the wrong purchase?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.