Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Loosing 1 year free subscription

Hi All, I have purchased new Iphone but after activating one year free subscription (Apple TV+), I cancelled it. Now, it shows monthly fee and does not give me use previous offer. Can I revert it or I lost this chance forever?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 3, 2021 2:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2021 2:56 PM

It is stated in the terms of the offer that the Free Trial lasts for 1 year or until cancelled (whichever is sooner), there would be no way to reinstate the free trial as stated in the offers terms.

You could potentially ask iTunes Store for assistance here but it is unlikely they'll be able to provide a favourable resolution.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2021 2:56 PM in response to ramilmustafayev

It is stated in the terms of the offer that the Free Trial lasts for 1 year or until cancelled (whichever is sooner), there would be no way to reinstate the free trial as stated in the offers terms.

You could potentially ask iTunes Store for assistance here but it is unlikely they'll be able to provide a favourable resolution.

Loosing 1 year free subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.