Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I can’t sync my iPhone to my iPad. Tried everything suggested. My games don’t show up under apps that use Apple.

I can’t sync my iPhone to my iPad. Tried everything suggested. My games don’t show up under apps that use Apple.

iPhone 8, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 3, 2021 5:23 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 3, 2021 5:35 PM

Harper1715 wrote:

I can’t sync my iPhone to my iPad.

That is correct. iPhones sync to computers. So do iPads. They do not sync to each other.

Tried everything suggested.

Of course, we have absolutely no idea what this might be.

My games don’t show up under apps that use Apple.

What does “apps that use Apple” mean? If you mean your iPad does not have apps you acquired using your Apple ID from the App Store, those apps will be downloaded when your iPad is on Wi-Fi and plugged in to power.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 3, 2021 5:35 PM in response to Harper1715

Harper1715 wrote:

I can’t sync my iPhone to my iPad.

That is correct. iPhones sync to computers. So do iPads. They do not sync to each other.

Tried everything suggested.

Of course, we have absolutely no idea what this might be.

My games don’t show up under apps that use Apple.

What does “apps that use Apple” mean? If you mean your iPad does not have apps you acquired using your Apple ID from the App Store, those apps will be downloaded when your iPad is on Wi-Fi and plugged in to power.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.