Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have a new iPad Pro 12.9” but I can’t use 1 year free Apple TV subscription

Hi, I got a new iPad Pro 12.9” last week. Sign-in now my account but I can’t see our special offer 1-year free subscription. Please, help me

iPad Pro, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jun 4, 2021 3:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2021 7:38 AM

If you’re eligible then make sure to redeem the offer on your new qualifying Apple device. Once you have the Apple TV+ subscription, then it will be available on any of your devices with the Apple TV app, when signed in with the account that has the subscription.

If you’ve been subscribed to Apple TV+ before, then you may not get to see the “Enjoy 1 Year Free” redeem button.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2021 7:38 AM in response to metin24

If you’re eligible then make sure to redeem the offer on your new qualifying Apple device. Once you have the Apple TV+ subscription, then it will be available on any of your devices with the Apple TV app, when signed in with the account that has the subscription.

If you’ve been subscribed to Apple TV+ before, then you may not get to see the “Enjoy 1 Year Free” redeem button.

Read here how to redeem: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

Read here about the conditions: Apple TV+ one year offer - Terms and conditions - Apple

Read here if you have trouble redeeming: If you can't redeem your promotional trial of Apple TV+ - Apple Support

I have a new iPad Pro 12.9” but I can’t use 1 year free Apple TV subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.