Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

important : Can I use Mac system fonts when making a 'logo'?

Hello.

Can I use Mac system fonts when making a 'logo'?

Can I make a logo with Mac system fonts?

I made a logo with Krungthep font.

I have to send this to a global company.

Can I use the Krungthep font commercially?

iMac 21.5″, macOS 10.12

Posted on Jun 4, 2021 8:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 8, 2021 9:26 AM

You are speaking to a user to user forum with Apple moderation. We are not experts in Apple's trademark/copyright.

For that you'll need to visit http://www.apple.com/legal/ and discuss with the appropriate team.

2 replies

Jun 8, 2021 11:32 AM in response to MiYOUNG7373

In addition, I offer the following. First, assuming that is is ok to use the font which Apple provides, it is important to understand that the recipients may or may not have your selected font installed in their computer (if t is not an Apple computer). Whatever document you sent the logo in may therefore be displayed with a substitute font. Generally, it will look much the same - but not always. However, if you create the logo and then save it as a picture of one type or another, it will not change when it is impeded in your document. I hope this is helpful.

important : Can I use Mac system fonts when making a 'logo'?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.