Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods case won't charge

I have the original AirPods and recently I have noticed that the Airpods themselves will charge but the case will not. I have left it on a charger all day as well as tried to connect it to various different ones but nothing has worked. Any suggestions?

Posted on Jun 4, 2021 11:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2021 11:36 AM

It might seem like the case isn't charging, because the case always charges the Airpods first, so the case will always be the last to reach 100% when charging.

As you have left them to charge all day this is a little strange as it is more than enough time for them to charge.

You might want to look at this article for assistance

If your AirPods won’t charge – Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2021 11:36 AM in response to yaritzapayamps1

It might seem like the case isn't charging, because the case always charges the Airpods first, so the case will always be the last to reach 100% when charging.

As you have left them to charge all day this is a little strange as it is more than enough time for them to charge.

You might want to look at this article for assistance

If your AirPods won’t charge – Apple Support

AirPods case won't charge

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.