Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Some Stickies are Inaccessible?

I somehow hid some of the Stickies that I had on my desktop. When I slide into Mission Control, I can see them--it's like they come in from beyond the screen. However, when I try to click them or access them, my computer automatically pulls me back to my Desktop mode, and the Sticky is still missing. I've tried several times to move them into a second Desktop space, and it looks like it works, but they are also hidden on that screen. How can I get them back?

The image below shows a screenshot where all stickies are available in Mission Control.

This image shows the only 4 that are accessible from the Desktop.

MacBook Air (2020 or later)

Posted on Jun 4, 2021 1:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2021 10:42 AM

Hey there Katie_driver,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

We see you're having an issue finding some misplaced Stickies.

To get them back, try clicking on one of your Stickies then go to Window in the menu bar at the top left and go to "Arrange By" and select one of the options from Color, Content, or Date. This will group them together, even those you aren't currently seeing, so that you can then move them where you'd like.

Check out the User Guide here for some great tips and options you have while using Stickies: Stickies User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

We hope you have a great rest of your day!

Take care!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 5, 2021 10:42 AM in response to katie_driver

Hey there Katie_driver,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

We see you're having an issue finding some misplaced Stickies.

To get them back, try clicking on one of your Stickies then go to Window in the menu bar at the top left and go to "Arrange By" and select one of the options from Color, Content, or Date. This will group them together, even those you aren't currently seeing, so that you can then move them where you'd like.

Check out the User Guide here for some great tips and options you have while using Stickies: Stickies User Guide for Mac - Apple Support

We hope you have a great rest of your day!

Take care!

Some Stickies are Inaccessible?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.