Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I device that is not mine appear on my list of devices? Will it show me anyone that is maybe trying to login with my Apple ID?

Can I device that is not mine appear on my list of devices with someone trying to login with my Apple ID ? Will it show me anyone that is maybe trying to login with my Apple ID?

Posted on Jun 4, 2021 1:22 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2021 1:24 PM

If a unknown device shows your list of devices, they are signed into your Apple ID.

Check your device list to see if there is a device signed in that you don't recognize. You can remove the device using the steps in the article below. As a precaution, change your password.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in.    

Apple ID Password Change.      

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2021 1:24 PM in response to Boxing_glove

If a unknown device shows your list of devices, they are signed into your Apple ID.

Check your device list to see if there is a device signed in that you don't recognize. You can remove the device using the steps in the article below. As a precaution, change your password.

Apple ID device list -Check to see where you‘re signed in.    

Apple ID Password Change.      

What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support     I suggest doing this before you change your Apple ID or password.

Can I device that is not mine appear on my list of devices? Will it show me anyone that is maybe trying to login with my Apple ID?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.