Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

When did Apple start charging a subscription fee to access my paid for downloaded music?

When did Apple start charging a subscription fee to access my paid for downloaded music?

iPad, iPadOS 14

Posted on Jun 4, 2021 4:34 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2021 4:43 PM

Could you have accidentally bought an Apple Music subscription by mistake when trying to play/find your originally purchased music? I haven't heard of anyone having to pay to access the content they have previously bought before.

You can view and cancel your subscription following the steps at How to cancel a subscription from Apple – Apple Support

You could potentially try and claim a refund by contacting Apple's Form > Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple – Apple Support however this isn't guaranteed and it is up to whether Apple allow the refund or not.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2021 4:43 PM in response to gaye228

Could you have accidentally bought an Apple Music subscription by mistake when trying to play/find your originally purchased music? I haven't heard of anyone having to pay to access the content they have previously bought before.

You can view and cancel your subscription following the steps at How to cancel a subscription from Apple – Apple Support

You could potentially try and claim a refund by contacting Apple's Form > Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple – Apple Support however this isn't guaranteed and it is up to whether Apple allow the refund or not.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.