Newsroom Update

The redesigned iPad Air and new iPad Pro with Apple silicon are now available. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari

When I’m using Safari on my iPad Pro and scroll down, the top menu bar with my tabs disappears. Is there a way to have my tabs and menu bar always appear and not disappear when I scroll?

iPad Pro 12.9-inch, 3rd Gen, Wi-Fi, Cell

Posted on Jun 4, 2021 7:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2021 4:59 PM

pierson210 wrote:

When I’m using Safari on my iPad Pro and scroll down, the top menu bar with my tabs disappears. Is there a way to have my tabs and menu bar always appear and not disappear when I scroll?

This function is not configurable.

The tab bar is designed to hide when scrolling down the page. If you scroll upwards, slightly, the tab bar will automatically reappear.

Apple do invite submission of constructive feedback, comments and feature requests via their product feedback page:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 5, 2021 4:59 PM in response to pierson210

pierson210 wrote:

This function is not configurable.

The tab bar is designed to hide when scrolling down the page. If you scroll upwards, slightly, the tab bar will automatically reappear.

Apple do invite submission of constructive feedback, comments and feature requests via their product feedback page:

Feedback - iPad - Apple

Safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.