Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why my mobile phone always losing the Wi- Fi?

I have HUAWEI-x2wU internet at my 240^ apartment and my Mobil phone always losing the Wi-Fi net. Can I know the reason?

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 4, 2021 9:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 4, 2021 11:31 PM

Hello, you can try a hard rest and see if it fixes the problem.

Press and hold both the volume down button and the Sleep/Wake button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.

You can also try, Reset your Network Settings. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 4, 2021 11:31 PM in response to ayedraja

Hello, you can try a hard rest and see if it fixes the problem.

Press and hold both the volume down button and the Sleep/Wake button at the same time. When the Apple logo appears, release both buttons.

You can also try, Reset your Network Settings. Tap Settings > General > Reset > Reset Network Settings. This also resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN and APN settings that you've used before.

Why my mobile phone always losing the Wi- Fi?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.