Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

apple health daily goals and trends - miles/kilometers and running pace not processed

I use my garmin watch for running workouts and sync it with strava. Strava then syncs with apple.

The calories and workout minutes are correctly synchornised and are taken into account in the circles of the daily goals and trends

The miles/kilometers and running pace is not taken into account. So my miles/kilometers per day and running pace show the incorrect data. The data is available in the workout details in the health app.

Is there some kind of setting which I should change?

Apple Watch

Posted on Jun 5, 2021 2:44 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Jun 6, 2021 7:31 AM in response to stevensnl

Hey stevensnl,

It appears that you want the miles/kilometers and running pace isn't showing in the Fitness app, and wondering if there is a setting that can change that. You'll want to make sure your permissions are correct: Share health and fitness data in Health on iPhone

Another step you'll want to take is to make sure that your Apple Watch is fully updated: Update your Apple Watch

Also, you'll want to make sure your iPhone is fully updated: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch If there is an available update, you'll want to make sure that you back up your iPhone first: How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Take care!

Jun 7, 2021 11:08 PM in response to claire504

I checked all settings and everything seems to be ok. I couldn’t find any setting that was should have been turned on or something like that.

below a printscreen of last Sunday. I ran 21.1 km, but this is not added tot the total steps and distance of that day. The data of the workout is available

apple set a target for me this month to run/walk more than 209 km. Normally this should not be an issue when all kilometers are taken into account, but when the running distance is not registered correctly, it is ☹️

apple health daily goals and trends - miles/kilometers and running pace not processed

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.