Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iCloud File Folder

My iCloud folder and documents are not downloading to my iPhone. I did a reset and for the last few days I been logging into my iCloud trying to get my files back showing on my iPhone, but every time I press the download button it does nothing, and it looks as tho it’s greyed out. On my iCloud account I can see all my files just like I used to see on my phone. Please help ASAP. I don’t want to lose none of my files.

iPhone 11, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 5, 2021 3:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2021 1:45 PM

Have you checked Settings/Screen Time for any restrictions?

Try Settings/Your Name/iCloud and slide off syncing. Wait a few minutes and then slide syncing on. Allow time for syncing to occur. The photos sync is extremely slow. It could take several days or more for the photos to sync.  

Last resort - have you tried signing out of iCloud, restarting the device, and then signing back in?

If necessary, see the Apple Support article(s) below.

Archive or make copies of your iCloud data.    

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 5, 2021 1:45 PM in response to TamSweety

Have you checked Settings/Screen Time for any restrictions?

Try Settings/Your Name/iCloud and slide off syncing. Wait a few minutes and then slide syncing on. Allow time for syncing to occur. The photos sync is extremely slow. It could take several days or more for the photos to sync.  

Last resort - have you tried signing out of iCloud, restarting the device, and then signing back in?

If necessary, see the Apple Support article(s) below.

Archive or make copies of your iCloud data.    

iCloud File Folder

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.