Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Unable to Schedule a text

I rely heavily on text scheduling but just read the iPhone doesn’t have that feature? I wanted to reply how numbed I am to a post that I read but wasn’t able to do that either. For that feature alone, I might go back to an Android. Really Apple?

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Jun 5, 2021 4:49 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2021 5:05 AM

You're not addressing Apple here. This is a user to user tech support forum and we, just users like you, are not aware of Apple decisions/plans.

That said, if you'd like, submit your comment/request to Apple directly using this link:--> Apple – Product Feedback - iPhone

or, download a 3rd party app from App Store that allow you to schedule your text messages.

Regards

Giulio

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 5, 2021 5:05 AM in response to Magacyda

You're not addressing Apple here. This is a user to user tech support forum and we, just users like you, are not aware of Apple decisions/plans.

That said, if you'd like, submit your comment/request to Apple directly using this link:--> Apple – Product Feedback - iPhone

or, download a 3rd party app from App Store that allow you to schedule your text messages.

Regards

Giulio

Unable to Schedule a text

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.