You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple ID, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why message to another iPhone occurred with net

How can I send my phone messages to another iPhone without turning on the internet?

Posted on Jun 5, 2021 7:37 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2021 7:43 AM

My question was that I use my mobile message to my friend who also has the same iPhone, it is not possible without the Internet

this app not needed to internet

3 replies

Jun 5, 2021 8:03 AM in response to shiba07

shiba07 wrote:

My question was that I use my mobile message to my friend who also has the same iPhone, it is not possible without the Internet
this app not needed to internet

Yes, you do need an Internet connection to communicate with any other device using any messaging app. If you use the iPhone Message app and both you and the other person are online over Wi-Fi you do not need a cellular connection, only Wi-Fi. But that requires that both of you be connected to the Wi-Fi or cellular data at the same time, and both of you have iMessage turned on. You can tell if both of you have iMessage turned on because the message bubble will be blue. If all of these conditions are met you don’t need to have a cellular network connection, but otherwise you need a cellular voice connection for SMS messages and cellular data for MMS (picture) messages.

Why message to another iPhone occurred with net

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.