Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I Accidentally Deleted App Store

Hi, I Accidentally Deleted App Store, How Can I Get It Back?

Posted on Jun 5, 2021 9:20 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2021 11:32 AM

You can click the apple logo on the top-left of your menu bar and select "App Store".

You can also go to your applications folder by opening a finder window, and clicking the "applications" option on the left. You'll find your AppStore application there as well which you can drag to your dock.

You can also open Launchpad on your dock, and you can then navigate to where you have your App Store application. Drag to your dock if you so choose.

I actually remove all rarely-used icons from my dock. I either use Launchpad or in the case of the App Store, I just go to it from the Apple-logo.

Hope this helps.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 5, 2021 11:32 AM in response to FS_EC

You can click the apple logo on the top-left of your menu bar and select "App Store".

You can also go to your applications folder by opening a finder window, and clicking the "applications" option on the left. You'll find your AppStore application there as well which you can drag to your dock.

You can also open Launchpad on your dock, and you can then navigate to where you have your App Store application. Drag to your dock if you so choose.

I actually remove all rarely-used icons from my dock. I either use Launchpad or in the case of the App Store, I just go to it from the Apple-logo.

Hope this helps.

I Accidentally Deleted App Store

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.