Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphn is new but the battry capacity is not goos and the battery gets low after every 1 hour and the battrey health is also very low

why my battery is not giving the best as it’s get discharged ever after 1 hour and the battrey health has also decreased at 85

Posted on Jun 5, 2021 12:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 5, 2021 12:26 PM

Batteries are meant to degrade over time, which means after a while they won't hold the same battery capacity of which they used to.

Apple recommends that your battery health should reach 80% after two years.

You mention your phone is new. Is this a device you bought new or bought second-hand from someone? If it is a new phone, you should Contact Apple Support, as this isn't right, however, if it is an older device this could be common.

You might also find this helpful as it provides you with useful information on maximising your battery.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 5, 2021 12:26 PM in response to vishalsingh_004

Batteries are meant to degrade over time, which means after a while they won't hold the same battery capacity of which they used to.

Apple recommends that your battery health should reach 80% after two years.

You mention your phone is new. Is this a device you bought new or bought second-hand from someone? If it is a new phone, you should Contact Apple Support, as this isn't right, however, if it is an older device this could be common.

You might also find this helpful as it provides you with useful information on maximising your battery.

my iphn is new but the battry capacity is not goos and the battery gets low after every 1 hour and the battrey health is also very low

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.