Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Logging to Showtime on Apple tv

i tried logging into start the showtime channel on Apple TV and I put in the incorrect Apple ID multiple times and I am not locked out. I went to Iforgot.Apple.com and reset my password, but the showtime is still saying I need to go back to iforgot.Apple.com.

please help.

55UM6910PUC,

Posted on Jun 6, 2021 8:09 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2021 8:19 AM

• If you subscribed to Showtime as Apple TV app Channel subscription inside the Apple TV app, then you will need to view its content in the Apple TV app And you would be automatically signed in with the app for all subscribed channels.
  • If you subscribed to Showtime outside the Apple TV app, then you will need to view its content in the separate Showtime app. And you will need to sign in.

These are generally not exchangeable types of subscriptions. They have different terms and condition, and different perks and limitations.

Apple TV Channels FAQ: Services, pricing, availability, and everything else you need to know - Macworld

Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2021 8:19 AM in response to AdamSpiegel930

• If you subscribed to Showtime as Apple TV app Channel subscription inside the Apple TV app, then you will need to view its content in the Apple TV app And you would be automatically signed in with the app for all subscribed channels.
  • If you subscribed to Showtime outside the Apple TV app, then you will need to view its content in the separate Showtime app. And you will need to sign in.

These are generally not exchangeable types of subscriptions. They have different terms and condition, and different perks and limitations.

Apple TV Channels FAQ: Services, pricing, availability, and everything else you need to know - Macworld

Subscribe to Apple TV channels in the Apple TV app - Apple Support

Logging to Showtime on Apple tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.