Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I lost my phone and not sure if findmyiphone app is on

Can I still track my iphone even though my findmyiphone app is not on?

iPhone 8, iOS 13

Posted on Jun 6, 2021 11:37 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2021 11:42 AM

Use any internet browser and log into www.icloud.com/find

That will help you see if it was on; if not you will not be able to track it. See the following from If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

To find your device, sign in to iCloud.com/find. Or use the Find My app on another Apple device that you own.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn’t appear in the list of devices, Find My was not turned on. But you can still protect your account if Find My was not turned on.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2021 11:42 AM in response to UAvat65

Use any internet browser and log into www.icloud.com/find

That will help you see if it was on; if not you will not be able to track it. See the following from If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch is lost or stolen - Apple Support

To find your device, sign in to iCloud.com/find. Or use the Find My app on another Apple device that you own.

If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch doesn’t appear in the list of devices, Find My was not turned on. But you can still protect your account if Find My was not turned on.

I lost my phone and not sure if findmyiphone app is on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.