Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch walkie talkie

hello my name is Gracee, and today I recently bought an Apple Watch SE and I’m currently trying to set up walkie talkie With my boyfriend and my friend however it is not working. They are not receiving my invites and I am not receiving there invites. Is there something I’m doing wrong? Or is there something wrong with the watch.

Posted on Jun 6, 2021 7:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 6, 2021 7:33 PM

To use Walkie-Talkie, you and your friend both need Apple Watch Series 1 or later with watchOS 5.3 or later. You also both need to set up the FaceTime app on your iPhone with iOS 12.4 and be able to make and receive FaceTime audio calls. The Walkie-Talkie app isn't available in all countries or regions.  For more info, see the 'If you're having issues sending and receiving invitations' section in:

Use Walkie-Talkie on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 6, 2021 7:33 PM in response to gracee145

To use Walkie-Talkie, you and your friend both need Apple Watch Series 1 or later with watchOS 5.3 or later. You also both need to set up the FaceTime app on your iPhone with iOS 12.4 and be able to make and receive FaceTime audio calls. The Walkie-Talkie app isn't available in all countries or regions.  For more info, see the 'If you're having issues sending and receiving invitations' section in:

Use Walkie-Talkie on your Apple Watch - Apple Support

Apple Watch walkie talkie

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.